Tuesday, March 27, 2012

When she arrived at the '11 Fitness Boston, Melissa Toler was a complete newcomer to Fitness Universe shows. But, the end of the day, she went home as the Figure Boston Champion!

The 5'3", 155 lbs. pharmacist says, "During my high school and college years, I have always had an interest in fitness and athletics, but never participated in team sports. Now, being a Figure athlete is an important part of my life."

Melissa continued, "For me, this isn’t just about looking great or winning competitions - it’s about living my best life. I become immersed in my weekly meal prep by experimenting with new, clean-eating recipes. I thrive on pushing myself in the gym and seeing what my body can do."

"This has truly been a transformational experience. It has not only transformed me physically, but mentally and spiritually as well. I often wonder why it took so long for me to get to this point, where the athlete within me has finally emerged? Now I realize that this time is the right time for me . . . and it was definitely worth the wait."

"I didn’t do this alone. My close friends and family have been rooting for me from the beginning and now some of them are embarking upon their own fitness journeys after witnessing my transformation."

Melissa will be competing at Fitness New England at Foxwoods on April 28. She and over 200 amazing athletes will be on stage and broadcast LIVE at Fitnessuniverse.com - Prejudging 1 PM ET, Finals 6 PM ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment