Tuesday, March 13, 2012

'06 Ms. Bikini America™ Danielle Mcglynn is back into contest training as she prepares for Ms. Bikini Universe in Miami in June. The 30 year old wife and mother says she is focused and aiming to win. Back in 2006, Danielle was challenged in many ways as she prepared for competition. "It was just 6 weeks before the 2006 Ms. Bikini America and my husband and I had just moved to Nashville, Tennessee. For the first time in 25 years, I left Florida for good. I left my family, my mother who was just diagnosed with cancer and I had to start all over. I didn't let the stress of moving away, starting over and knowing my mom was sick with cancer get the best of me. I followed through with my training, went to the show hoping to just make the top ten & I left as the Champion. 1st place!" Ever so photogenic, Danielle is a media darling and photographers dream. Come June, no doubt cameras will be following her everywhere and all the hard work and discipline will pay off, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment