Friday, January 16, 2015

’14 Musclemania® America Physique Women Champion and personal trainer Laruen Austin says she has a passion for fitness and helping others. “I grew up being athletic but never in great shape. I suffered from an eating disorder for 10 years. Despite where I started and when I began my fitness journey, I always had a certain determination to follow through with something I start. I always wanted to compete in a fitness competition and so last year I started training with Dewayne Malone for my first figure show. I wanted to build a strong physique. So as time progressed, I planned to compete in Las Vegas in both Figure and Women’s Physique. Winning 1st Place in Women’s Physique was an amazing moment and I hope that other women will follow and help grow the new division.”

No comments:

Post a Comment