Friday, January 16, 2015

’14 Musclemania America competitor Melanie Redington placed second at the ’14 Musclemania America show. She has participated in numerous fitness activities and taught PE to kids in K-12 for ten years. Melanie has received the Presidential Physical Fitness Council’s Community Leadership award for her contributions to improving the overall health of children in interior Alaska. She says, “When I train in my mind, I am pretty big. I feel ripped to the bone and not very feminine. However, when I actually see myself, I don’t really look like that haha. In my opinion this year’s physique is very feminine. I actually really like the long and lean look and I think it suits me very well. I do not really fit the typical female muscle profile and I am okay with that.” – Photo by: Gordon Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment