Monday, March 31, 2014

The former track & field and basketball athlete Kandis Arzu-Thompson, is originally from Queens, New York. Kandis is 30 years old, 5’4″, 127lbs and has lived in the metropolitan DC area since her time after college.
“I was raised in Virginia as both my parents were in the Navy. I am a single mom of a beautiful and intelligent five year old girl. I work as a certified personal trainer and nutritional consultant, and I pride myself on helping my clients break down weight loss barriers and regaining their zest for life.
I made my fitness debut last year at Foxwoods Fitness New England and have competed in both bikini and figure as well. I have taken a long time to develop my physique and conditioning and am looking forward to competing in fitness for the second time at Fitness New England this coming May with a revamped routine – sure to be a crowd pleaser!
With my experience as a track and field and basketball athlete, plyometrics and high-intensity interval training are always a part of my workout regimen. I can squat 330lbs and perform a box jump onto a 3 foot platform. I pride myself on pushing my limits and inspiring my daughter to be active and healthy as well. I believe anything is possible with the right mindset, and the only person who’s going to stop me from achieving my dreams is me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment