Monday, March 31, 2014

Nydia Salinas is a 33 year old working, full-time single mother of three kids from San Antonio, TX. She is also a care provider to her mother battling cancer and her brother who lives with Autism.
“I work in a law firm as a paralegal and provide fitness and nutrition training to my boot campers. I am a trained certified Nutritionist and Personal Fitness Trainer. I competed in 2013 in my first Fitness America competition and this year I will be competing in both the bikini and figure divisions This year I want to return and take 1st place and win my pro card status. Winning this would be a huge breakthrough for me and my family. My Love is fitness and weight training.”
Nydia has a passion for helping the homeless and orphans. She too was a bit of an orphan at an early age. Nydia was raised by her grandparents after the death of her father. “I can relate to feeling like an outcast and discarded and this is why my passion is with those that face these emotions daily. The name of my charity for the homeless and orphans is called ‘Love Beyond Measure’.
This year we hope to impact the orphans with much needed love and support through our outreach initiatives. My future plans are to compete in Paris with the Fitness Universe Tour this October and would love to be able to deliver a trophy to an orphanage in Africa. This would display dedication, faith and hope to the children. Just because you are an orphan doesn’t mean that you can’t be successful and u can’t fulfill God’s purpose in your life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment