Saturday, March 15, 2014

Originally from Minnesota, 28 year old Leah Gruber now lives out her passions and dreams in the bright lights of Las Vegas, Nevada.
Just last fall, Leah came out on top twice when she placed 4th in ’13 Ms. Bikini and 4th in Figure America in Las Vegas.
Leah explains, “An unforeseen blessing of pursuing my fitness goals was my inspiration to pursue goals in other aspects of my life as well. After my first Fitness America competition in Vegas I decided that I wanted to move to Las Vegas and try to pursue a career in aerial arts. Up until then it had just been a passionate hobby of mine. But here I am living, training and performing in Vegas for the last two years. And I have had the time of my life with no regrets.
One of my next goals is to take my aerial, dance, and gymnastics background to the Fitness America stage this year and compete in fitness.”
Leah’s Fit Tip: Find a workout you really enjoy doing. Switch things up and try a new class like yoga, boxing, pole, rock climbing, crossfit, ect. Your workout will feel less monotonous and you will probably hit some muscle groups you don’t work that often.

1 comment: