Saturday, March 15, 2014

33 year old mother, Brianne Corral owns a gym with her husband called “Corral’s Martial Arts” in Schererville, IN. She teaches Female Cardio Kickboxing, Female Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Strength/Conditioning class.
“Six months after having my son I decided to enter in my first fitness competition. I did a little research and found the Fitness America federation. I then decided to enter the Fitness America Midwest show only 6 months after having my son in 2009. I had 6 months to get back in shape before the show, but not just in shape, ‘competition shape’.
I wanted to push myself to get into great shape, lose the baby weight and tone up. If I couldn’t make it to the gym I would work out at home using my growing son as weights by doing lunges and squats with him in a harness. I had to get creative. Entering the competition was the push I needed to achieve my goals and then some. I was in the best shape of my life just one year after having my son. I took 2nd place in my first show and that motivated me to keep on growing and getting better, building more muscle, changing my diet and exercise routines, getting more confident on stage and with posing, learning what poses work best for my body. This confidence wasn’t just improved on stage but also in life.
Since then my classes have grown tremendously and I have motivated others to join me in competing to give them the extra push to reach their goals. I started Team BeFit for the girls who wanted to push their limits and possibly compete. Two of them competed in the Fitness America Midwest show in 2013 taking 2nd and 3rd in their divisions. I was overjoyed when I won 1st Place in Model and became the Fitness America Midwest 2013 Bikini Overall Champion! Winning only motivated me to compete more. So I decided I was ready to take the big stage! I entered the Fitness America Weekend Las Vegas show. It was a great experience and I met a lot of wonderful beautiful and talented people. Now I’m hooked! This year I will be competing in the Fitness America Great North Show, Fitness Universe, Fitness America Midwest, and again at Fitness America Weekend Las Vegas. I hope to continue building my BeFit team and finish in the top 10 in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment