Saturday, April 7, 2012

As one of the most beautiful Ms. Bikini America's, and the youngest ever, Cara Ovis shined last season. The 21 year old, New Mexico native is a full time business student at UNM working on her BA degree. She burst onto the fitness scene by first winning Ms. Bikini New Mexico and 2nd Place at Ms. Bikini Universe in Miami. But is has been a long, hard road to fitness success for Cara. In high school she was often bullied for being overweight - at one point over 160 lbs.! So, with the encouragement of her friends and family, she joined a gym, got her diet under control and started to live a healthy lifestyle. Cara hired respected fitness coach, Mike Donathan and started collaborating with '09 Fitness America Short Class Champion, Cristin Kiburz. The team approach helped Cara rise to the top of the fitness industry. She says, "It's truly surreal what a journey I've been on. I have taught myself that through hard work and determination anything is possible. Fitness has completely transformed my body and given me a quality of life I didn't think was possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment