Wednesday, April 18, 2012

As last year's Ms. Bikini Kumite, Amber Knarr surprised everyone with a stunning stage presence. Now, the 21 year old cosmetologist is aiming for a repeat performance at the May 26 show. Amber says, "My family and I live in a small town in Muncy, Pennsylvania where there is not much to do but hang out with friends and family, shop or hit the gym. I graduated high school and went to Beauty School where I got my Cosmetology License and about a year later opened my own salon. Soon, I learned about training and hit the gym which became more interesting than cutting hair for a career. I took my training to the next level and started to compete in 2010. Not long after competing in my first show I knew this is what I wanted to do for many years to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment