Thursday, September 18, 2014

With the ’14 Fitness America Show just 6 weeks away, Joyce Emily had to get serious and honest about her goal to return to the show. Since her last competition, she had gained 14 pounds. With the help of her training coach, Joyce became aware that for months now she had been in denial about her eating behaviors and she not being honest with herself. Her life had changed radically after starting her own business and putting too much on her plate. Joyce says, “Trying to spin and balance too many plates has made me miserable and 14 pounds heavier. Does it scare the crap out of me, the way I look now knowing in 10 weeks I need to be in a bikini? Hell yes! I had the most incredible experience last year competing in the ’13 Fitness America Las Vegas Weekend. Spending 4 days in Vegas with over 500 competitors all in one resort is the ultimate girl’s trip for me. I took 5th place in Bikini Classic and quite frankly I don’t want to regret missing all the fun preparing and going with my girlfriends!”

No comments:

Post a Comment