Tuesday, March 12, 2013

As one of the surprises at last year's Ms. Bikini Universe, Minnesota diva Tarah Aandrews brought a fresh and exciting presence to the stage. And as a Top 10 Finalist, she has turned her placing into a commercial ride. Tarah explains, "I've had many opportunities to learn and grow within the fitness industry. Last fall, I signed with Optimum Nutrition/ABB Performance as a sponsored athlete and have had the honor of traveling with the team to learn the ropes! I've met so many amazing people, so far and it's really made me dedicate myself even more to the goals I have set for myself this year." "I decided not to compete until this season and will make my Figure Universe debut! I've been working very hard over the months to bring a stronger physique to the stage and with nutrition help from Michael Donathan and Jessica Rinaldi and stage prep by Perfectly Prepared, I'm feeling at my very best. My heart has always been set on competing in the figure division, so I'm hitting the stage at Fitness New Mexico in hopes of taking the overall in order to compete as a Figure UNiverse Natural Pro in Miami Beach! My other goals this year consist of doing some traveling competition seminars to help other athletes, and heading to Toronto to shoot with Oxygen magazine's Paul Buceta!"

No comments:

Post a Comment