Monday, May 19, 2014

Dancer Jennifer Wilson is an NBA Houston Rockets cheerleader and IFBB Fitness Pro who is training for Fitness Universe Championships in Miami / Ft. Lauderdale next month. The 5’1″, 122 lbs., 37 year old mother developed her athletic skills through years of sports activities including competitive gymnastics, cheerleading and martial arts. Jennifer explains, “My Uncle owned several Chinese boxing schools that my older sisters attended, but they never expected that a 4 year old would take to the sport like a sponge. My family and I traveled to China to compete in the 4th World Wushu Kung-Fu tournament and at the age of 7 earned my 1st black belt. I believe my Father and Uncle got more than they bargained for.” As a mother of twin 6 year old girls, Jennifer says she gained after the pregnancy. “I lost all confidence and my identity. But, I found a love for coaching athletes to live out the fitness dreams.” And, those dreams will continue at the Fitness Universe Weekend next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment