Friday, May 9, 2014

As a 3x Figure Universe competitor, Wimberly Smith could be considered seasoned to the world class show. However, this year as a new Figure Universe Natural Pro, the she is bumping up her game, moving into a special league of ladies and taking on the world’s best. Wimberly says, “I can not tell you how excited I am to compete in the Figure Universe again this year. I have no doubt the experience will be even better this year with the knowledge I have gained from previous year’s shows. My teammates, clients, friends and family will be there pulling for me and showing support along with all of the energy that is apparent at every aspect of the show.” Wimberly lives in Naples, Florida and says she’s the very fortunate mother of 4 amazing boys, ages 7, 9, 11 & 13. “In addition to being a good mom and wife, I run a taxi service, homework service, cooking and cleaning service and caring for the the boys (along with my husband). Plus, I am a CPA and certified personal trainer and nutritionist.” What doesn’t this lady do?! Well, no doubt Wimberly will be taking all her life experiences and applying herself on stage at Figure Universe next month in Miami / Ft. Lauderdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment