Friday, November 14, 2014

Only 2 weeks until Nicole Matthews reunites with the stage at the ’14 Fitness America show in Las Vegas. She has spent the last year of her life developing her physique, her stage presence, her confidence and poise. Nicole has overcome so much, pushed hard and held steady to her goals. She spent her time in the gym looking forward to and envisioning the moment when she will take the spotlight. Nicole says, “My heart is invested in any commitment I make. It beats a little faster each time I reflect. I can feel the obstacle, victories, sweat and battles overcome. It isn’t the show that defines me, it’s each step I took to get there and the person I became on the way there. It’s more than a body that competes; it’s a person’s heart, soul and inner beauty that finishes! Thank you to my friends, family, and coaches for being the lights in my life and supporting me! Time to rock on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment