Friday, August 15, 2014

‘13 Musclemania® competitor Melanie Redington suggests adding 2-4 ingredients in your kitchen that supports health from the inside out.  She considers healthy skin, digestion, and reduced pain in the wake of increased activity a few of her own personal markers of beauty.  Melanie hopes people realize three important concepts. Melanie says, “Beauty is not a dirty word reserved for a certain physical look. Beauty is from the inside out and the better we feel, the better we project our own unique look.  Health is a habit that we choose daily. Supporting health and beauty does not have to cost a fortune and we ALL have access.  25% of this challenge is having healthy ingredients on hand, the other 75% is forming the habits to use those healthy ingredients regularly enough to reap their benefits.”
Follow Melanie Redington on Facebook for daily inspiration and the August 100-mile challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment