Friday, April 11, 2014

At 43 years young, Amy Gaskins could still be considered a newbie by competition standards. In fact, the Jacksonville, Florida native says, “I competed for the first time last June at Fitness Universe in Miami. I had the time of my life. Competing has always been a goal of mine. But, Amy admits, she was a girl who wouldn’t put on a bikini in public. And, she had a terrible dose of stage fright. “I told myself it was time to start chasing my dreams and ever since there’s been no turning back.” From Miami, Amy went to Fitness America Weekend in Las Vegas and says she found her passion. “I’ve since gotten my personal training certification in hopes to help others reach their goals.” Amy is currently training for a return performance at the Fitness Universe Weekend in June in Ft. Lauderdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment