Monday, April 21, 2014

As a lifestyle and competition prep coach, Chanel Carter has learned how to apply her own stage experiences for other ladies preparing for competitions. The 5’4″, 128 lbs., 28 year old has a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations and Journalism from the University of Georgia and is an event marketing coordinator for a major nutrition company. Chanel says, “I hope to build my competition team, Team Slice, to include more ambitious females interested in competing with Fitness Universe. Currently I have a team of 8 athletes from all of the country including Jamaica. I want to be able to reach more women and help them achieve their personal fitness goals and help them find the confidence that competing with Fitness Universe has given me.” Chanel will be on stage again in June in both the Ms. Bikini and Model Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment