Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Texas belle Jamie Lynn Hughes maybe a sexy Ms. Bikini babe, but the former AFL professional cheerleader is enamored with rock music and everyone in it. “I absolutely LOVE classic rock and when I was a girl, I wanted to marry Tommy Lee (I did end up marrying a drummer by the way!),” Jamie admits. “I am a little over the top with my love for Jack Black. In fact, I named my cars after him and Kyle Gass of Tenacious D (Jables and The Rage Kage).” The vibrant 5’3″, 120 lbs., 27 year old personal trainer and nutrition coach placed a close 2nd at ’13 Ms. Bikiini America. Jamie says she enjoys the Olympic lifting aspect of CrossFit. But, more importantly, she processes that, “I want to help other women become free from physical, financial, and social burdens through the avenue of fitness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment