Monday, July 8, 2013

Pennsylvania housewife and mother Lexine Kolb is coming to Miami Beach this week for the Fitness Universe Weekend. The 47 year old home based business women will be on stage in the Figure & Ms. Bikini Universe. "I started competing 7 years ago and love it!," Lexine says. "My goal is to inspire women at any age. Iam proof that it's not too late to start something and reach for your goals by working hard. I love when people approach me and ask how I do it and can I help them. That makes it all worth it! Helping others. I enjoy meeting so many others at all the shows." And, will 400 competitors at the Universe, Lexine will have plenty of new friends to make. Watch the show LIVE on www.fitnessuniverse.tv on Friday and Saturday, 9 AM - 10 PM ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment