Monday, July 8, 2013

New Coach, New Show

Figure Universe Natural Pro Danielle Duran has already got her training regimen into action for her debut. She explains, "A little over 5 months until I hit the stage at Figure America in Las Vegas. I started with a new coach, Matt Cook, a personal trainer out of Hollywood, and I feel amazing. I have a brand new eating plan which is very different from anything I have done in the past, I feel strong, energetic and beyond motivated. I am working to get my physique to a whole new level and promise to bring my best ever to the stage in November. I have been researching and adding new and different techniques to my training and I feel great. I enjoy learning and understanding myself and I'm so happy to have the new guidance." www.fitnessuniverse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment