Friday, June 20, 2014

It was Cocomania in Las Vegas last November when Stephanie “Coco” Brewster won the Fitness America Championships in Las Vegas. The hometown gal had been competing for 7 years and finally earned the top title in the country. Now the 5’7″, 120 lbs. dancer and performer will take her talents to the Fitness Universe stage in two weeks. “I am still riding high from winning,” Stephanie says. “But, once you smell success, you want more and I am so energized to compete with the Fitness Universe Pro girls in Miami.” Stephanie has been a professional dancer throughout her life so her fitness performances are sometimes just choreographed on the fly. “I just enjoy getting stage and something inside me takes over. I thrive on it!” You can watch Stephanie and all of the performances LIVE from Florida at www.fitnessuniverse.tv on June 27-28.

No comments:

Post a Comment