Saturday, November 9, 2013

For the past 3 years, Amy Guerin has been competing on Fitness Universe stages. And, although it's been a dream of hers to step on a national stage, she just hasn't been able to reach that goal yet. Well, that is about to change with her sights now set at Fitness America Weekend in Las Vegas. Following an impressive win at Ms. Bikini Superbody in Atlantic City, Amy's bumping up her game. She explains, "It has always been a dream of mine to be on stage with some of the most beautiful women and athletes out there. I promised myself I would bring my best package to the stage and I would know when I was ready. The time is right! I am eager to stand proud on the stage with the improvements I have made in my body." The former collegiate field hockey player and has demonstrated an inner zeal to meet the challenges and rigors of day in and day out training. Amy says she's never felt more motivated to continue her journey and be challenged at a new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment