Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Figure Universe Natural Pro Paula De Markey says visualization is what helps make her achieve her goals. The '13 Figure Universe Master Class Champion is always a tenacious and positive influence at shows both on and off-stage. Paula explains, "It took a lot of focus, hard work and truly believing in myself and visualizing my dream to become Figure Universe Pro." Paula not only achieved her Pro status, but she also received the highest score of all 43 competitors in her class on stage in Miami. "I like to create a vision board, feel & see myself accomplishing my goals!" The Massachusetts native says, "I am excited to see other competitors’ dreams come to fruition." So, being an award presenter at Fitness Boston this weekend will bring it all full circle for Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment