Wednesday, May 22, 2013

British bombshell Emma Louise Burrows has been a Fitness Britain star for many years. As she prepares for a return appearance at Ms. Bikini Universe next month in Miami Beach, Emma has changed her training and nutrition. "I am happy withmy shape, which has been the focus of strength workouts for the last 10 months," she explains. "Now it is all about leaning up and reducing body fat so purely endurance based workouts from now until competition day. I will be using plyometric drills, full body circuits, high rep compound exercise and cardio to achieve the final stage of creating my competition physique. As always, I will continue to strengthen my core as I believe it is the foundation for everything. It's time to sweat!" Emma wants to crack the Top 5 next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment