Saturday, April 6, 2013

As an owner of a Snap Fitness studio, Michelle Welcomeis well verse in fitness training, nutrition and regimented fitness lifestyle. But the 11 year competitive veteran took it a notch higher last year at the Figure America Championships in Las Vegas. Michelle says, "I had already earned professional status in 3 organizations throughout my career. But, I joined the Figure Universe league and earn Natural Pro status!" Michelle will now be moving up to the Figure Universe Natural Pro Championships in Miami Beach in June and will compete among the best natural ladies on stage. "My passion in life is to encourage others to train naturally and consistently for year round total body health," she explains. But the Connecticut native doesn't talk about the natural fitness lifestyle. She puts it into motion. "I recently launched a series of "Michele Approved" breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus at local restaurants to encourage wholesome and healthy meal options that take the guess work out of eating healthy. I give health oriented people healthy meal options without having to make any substitutions. The community response has been incredible and I look forward to continuing to make a difference in both my local community and beyond." Michelle and hundreds of other amazing natural athletes and sports models will compete at the Fitness Universe Weekend in Miami Beach. The entire, two-day, 22 hour show will be broadcast LIVE on www.fitnessuniverse.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment