Saturday, June 21, 2014

Two-time Fitness Universe Champion Anca Bucur started competing 6 years ago with an incredible Olympic gymnastics background, but lack the choreography and fitness show finisse needed to win. That quickly changed and now Anca is on top of the sport. She says, “I get so many messages from around the world. People who get inspired by me and they start competing in fitness because of what I do and who I am. That’s what makes me feel like a real “champion”.” Anca is training for what she hopes will be her third Fitness Universe victory next weekend in Florida. But, regardless of what happens on stage, its the big picture that matters most to her. “I’m so happy that I’ve started this fitness journey with this Federation. It’s represent me 100%.”

No comments:

Post a Comment