Wednesday, May 22, 2013

'11 Fitness Universe Champion Anca Bucur says she's back in form and preparing for Florida. "I' m happy to inform everyone that after an injury on my left knee, I"m ready and healthy to compete in Miami Beach," she explains. "My knee has recovered 100%. It's been 8 weeks since I taught my classes and the knee keeps getting stronger and stronger. I' ll do my best to bring something new on stage to show a fresh routine and to have a blast there. I'm honored to compete close to all beautiful ladies and especially with Fitness Universe Pro fitness athletes." Anca will be on stage with nearly 400 other amazing natural fitness athletes from throughout the US and world. Catch the action LIVE from Miami Beach on www.fitnessuniverse.tv, June 28-29.

No comments:

Post a Comment